~~ HANDMADE PIN CUSHIONS ~~

WICKER BASKET PIN CUSHION,PEARLS,ONE OF A KIND,HAND MADE

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I had some cute little baskets and didn't know what to do with them and a friend suggested I make them into Pin Cushions so I put my creative hat on to see what I could come up with and I must say...I was pleased.
They turned out really cute and just the right size.
They measure 5" X 5" and to the top of the handle they are about 6" high. I have wrapped some strings of Pearls around the handle and the Pin Cushion and have a very pretty piece of elegant lace trim across it.
Sells for just $4.00
I will package it the cheapest way possible but also the safest way and will charge exact shipping which I know will be less than $5.00
I will also combine shipping on multiple purchases made on the same day to save you on shipping so just go ahead and browse my site and shop all you want.
No more China stuff..this was made in the U S A by me