~~ HANDMADE PIN CUSHIONS ~~

CANE BACK ROCKING CHAIR PIN CUSHION,HAND MADE,OOAK


I took what used to be a little chair that held coasters and made it into a really cute Rocking Chair Pin Cushion..I made a seat for the pins that is padded and has a cute button print and just for something a little extra I hung a mini straw hat on the back for that cute Old fashioned look. This is a One of a Kind Item and I do not have any more so better grab it while you can.
It measures 8" high to the top of the back and is 4 q/2" wide and 6" deep. The seat measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" ...nice size to hold just enough pins or needles.
Price $3.00
S&H will depend on the way you would like to have it shipped
I will combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you money on shipping
I accept M O or PP..No Personal checks